The future and criminology : new solutions for old problems or old solutions for new problems?
14th annual ANZSOC conference
University of Western Australia, Perth
28-30 September 1999
This conference was hosted by the Crime Research Centre, University of Western Australia.
- Abstracts (PDF 127kB)
- Zero tolerance, naming and shaming : is there a case for it with crimes of the powerful?
John Braithwaite, Research School of Social Sciences, Australian National University
- Does punishment have a place in restorative justice?
Kathleen Daly, Griffith University
- Crime control and policing in the 21st century
Peter Grabosky, Australian Institute of Criminology
- Defrauding governments in the twenty-first century
Russell Smith, Australian Institute of Criminology
- Criminology, public policy and the fourth estate
Don Weatherburn, Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research, New South Wales