ANZSOC newsletter: PacifiCrim
View the most recent issues of PacifiCrim, below:
Li Eriksson, Griffith University, is the current Editor of the Newsletter.
PacifiCrim is a vehicle for communicating with members, and for keeping people informed of developments in the Society and in criminology, both in Australia, New Zealand, and internationally.
Among other items, the editor looks for content in these areas:
- news of activities and achievements among the members and departments
- coverage of ANZSOC meetings
- announcements of forthcoming conferences and other activities
- feature stories or profiles of members
- awards received and given
- listing of new members of the Society
- president's report
- research snapshots of members' current projects and findings
- HDR graduations (ANZSOC student members and students of ANZSOC members)
There are two issues of PacifiCrimannually. For it to be informative and interesting, the editor needs to receive stories and news, including pictures, from the members.
Please contact her with stories or ideas: email@example.com
Advertising rates for PacifiCrim
Full page (colour) $160 (excl. GST)
Half page (colour) $100 (excl. GST)
Please contact the Editor for specifications and deadlines.